HP SCANJET PRO 5000 S4 Scanner
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GTS Reward Coins:
|Scanner Type||Business Card
|Scan File Format||PDF
|Scan Resolution||600 dpi|
|Scan Size||W: 8.5 x L: 122" / W: 21.6 x L: 309.9 cm
- Pickup rollers
- Separation rollers
- Detailed instructions for replacing these parts.
Replace the roller kit (2000 s1 models)
- Windows: When the Maintenance Recommended dialog indicates they are due for maintenance.
- If the scanner experiences repeated document jams.
NOTE:HP recommends replacing the rollers every 100,000 scans.Windows: The HP Scanner Tools Utility can provide a reminder when service is needed, which depends on many conditions and might be sooner than this replacement interval.
NOTE:The roller replacement kit is a consumable and is not covered under warranty or standard service agreements.
Replace the pickup roller module
- Press the Power button to turn off the scanner, and then disconnect the USB cable and power supply from the scanner.
- Pull forward on the latch to open the document feeder hatch.Figure : Open the document feeder hatch
- Release the pickup roller cover tab.Figure : Open the roller cover
- Remove and replace the rollers as described in the instructions that were included with the replacement kit.Figure : Remove and replace the rollers as described in the instructions included with the replacement kit
Replace the separation rollers
- Release the separation roller cover tab.Figure : Open the roller cover
- Remove and replace the rollers as described in the instructions included with the replacement kit.Figure : Remove and replace the rollers as described in the instructions included with the replacement kit
- Press firmly on both sides of the document feeder hatch at the same time to close the hatch.
- Press the Power button to turn on the scanner.
- Windows: Update the scanner maintenance history.
- Open the HP Scanner Tools Utility.
- Under Record Replacement, click Record Replacement to log this replacement activity and update the roller replacement history.